Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The day passed away... sloowly

I have graduated and attain my Master degree. Overall it was eye-opening experience and its most fun learning experience even compared to my degree. Until now i obtain

  1. Master of Science in Information Technology
  2. Degree in Software Engineering and Games Design
  3. Diploma in Multimedia Application (Programming)
  4. Certificate in Computer Maintenance and Repair
  5. Aptech Computer Certificate Professional (ACCP)
Currently i'm employed in a private college teaching I.T and networking subjects. Its okay but quite a frustrating and exhausting experience. It give me some fundamental of teaching which i need for future endeavor.

I loved teaching to be honest. I also loves to have a reasearch topic that i might do when i'm within a college or university. This college currently doesn't provide this kind of needs and i might as well looking for another college if its possible.

The salary is okay, but seriously not up to standard. My colleague with undergraduate degree already obtained RM2500 as basis when he start working. I only have RM2200 when starting and it won't get any higher. No salary update when working longer, long contact hours, no bonus, not much benefits having work here make me really scared what could happen if i work here longer.

Anyway I won't join up with small company, its sucks being there i'm afraid. I was working with 3 man small medium enterprise for less than a year (almost tbh), due to desperation I owe Telekom about RM2000 since the boss didn't pay anything after 3 month the company is closed. The story begins with the boss want to relocate our operation to kajang so we will be quite nearby bangi for a project tied to a university. The thing is he talk about being a team and i should bear some responsibilities contribute to the company by using my name registering phone line and broadband. All is well after a while, even after several month company was closed, until i was phoned by TM representative about the debt. After some digging he didn't even payed anything before, although its much more confusing that the service we're having didn't have any distruption at all at anytime there. Sneaky i might say.

The morale of the story is although work is hard, don't be desperate to grab and follow anybody instruction without any reason and at least analyzed thoroughly its risk. If not u will end up like me or with more severe circumstances. For me i need to pay my stupidness for RM2000, what will you pay?

No comments:

Linux Gaming..............Righttttt

Linux is one robust operating system for server, home computer and embedded in electronic machine. Still games developer doesn't feel in...